Wed. May 15: National Call-In Day for HR 676, Single Payer Health Care
The All Unions Committee for Single Payer Health Care—HR 676 is pleased to join with a number of progressive organizations and individuals to support a nationwide call-in day on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, to increase awareness and co-sponsors in Congress for HR 676.
The call-in day was initiated by...
ArchivesMay, 2013April, 2013March, 2013November, 2012September, 2012August, 2012July, 2012June, 2012May, 2012April, 2012March, 2012January, 2012December, 2011November, 2011October, 2011September, 2011July, 2011June, 2011April, 2011March, 2011February, 2011December, 2010November, 2010September, 2010August, 2010July, 2010June, 2010May, 2010April, 2010March, 2010February, 2010January, 2010December, 2009November, 2009September, 2009August, 2009July, 2009June, 2009May, 2009April, 2009March, 2009February, 2009January, 2009December, 2008November, 2008October, 2008September, 2008August, 2008July, 2008August, 2008July, 2008June, 2008July, 2008June, 2008May, 2008April, 2008November, 2007October, 2007September, 2007August, 2007July, 2007November, 2007December, 2007January, 2008February, 2008
March, 2008April, 2008March, 2008
- AFT, ILWU, & AFSCME Unions in Three States Endorse HR 676
- IAM, UAW, CWA Local Unions Endorse HR 676
- Five Baltimore Unions, IBT, SEIU, USW, APWU, UNITE-HERE Endorse HR 676
- Sheet Metal Workers? International Endorses HR 676
- Eleventh International Union IFPTE Endorses HR 676
- California Federation of Teachers Endorses HR 676
- OPEIU International Union and Masters, Mates & Pilots Endorse HR 676
- Two Steelworker Locals Endorse HR 676