Chicago Jobs with Justice Endorses HR 676
The Chicago Chapter of Jobs with Justice has endorsed HR 676, national single payer legislation sponsored by Congressman John Conyers of Michigan. HR 676 is also called "Expanded and Improved Medicare for All."
Susan Hurley, Executive Director of Chicago Jobs with Justice, commented on the resol...
ArchivesJune, 2014May, 2014April, 2014March, 2014February, 2014December, 2013October, 2013September, 2013August, 2013July, 2013June, 2013May, 2013April, 2013March, 2013November, 2012September, 2012August, 2012July, 2012June, 2012May, 2012April, 2012March, 2012January, 2012December, 2011November, 2011October, 2011September, 2011July, 2011June, 2011April, 2011March, 2011February, 2011December, 2010November, 2010September, 2010August, 2010July, 2010June, 2010May, 2010April, 2010March, 2010February, 2010January, 2010December, 2009November, 2009September, 2009August, 2009July, 2009June, 2009May, 2009April, 2009March, 2009February, 2009January, 2009December, 2008November, 2008October, 2008September, 2008August, 2008July, 2008August, 2008July, 2008June, 2008July, 2008June, 2008May, 2008April, 2008November, 2007October, 2007September, 2007August, 2007July, 2007November, 2007December, 2007January, 2008February, 2008
March, 2008April, 2008March, 2008
- AFT, ILWU, & AFSCME Unions in Three States Endorse HR 676
- IAM, UAW, CWA Local Unions Endorse HR 676
- Five Baltimore Unions, IBT, SEIU, USW, APWU, UNITE-HERE Endorse HR 676
- Sheet Metal Workers? International Endorses HR 676
- Eleventh International Union IFPTE Endorses HR 676
- California Federation of Teachers Endorses HR 676
- OPEIU International Union and Masters, Mates & Pilots Endorse HR 676
- Two Steelworker Locals Endorse HR 676