New Mexico is the 44th State AFL-CIO Federation to Endorse HR 676
On October 17, 2013, the Executive Council of the New Mexico Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, endorsed HR 676, national single payer health care legislation sponsored by Congressman John Conyers (D MI), reports Jon Hendry, President.
New Mexico is the 44rd state AFL-CIO federation to take such actio...
ArchivesOctober, 2013September, 2013August, 2013July, 2013June, 2013May, 2013April, 2013March, 2013November, 2012September, 2012August, 2012July, 2012June, 2012May, 2012April, 2012March, 2012January, 2012December, 2011November, 2011October, 2011September, 2011July, 2011June, 2011April, 2011March, 2011February, 2011December, 2010November, 2010September, 2010August, 2010July, 2010June, 2010May, 2010April, 2010March, 2010February, 2010January, 2010December, 2009November, 2009September, 2009August, 2009July, 2009June, 2009May, 2009April, 2009March, 2009February, 2009January, 2009December, 2008November, 2008October, 2008September, 2008August, 2008July, 2008August, 2008July, 2008June, 2008July, 2008June, 2008May, 2008April, 2008November, 2007October, 2007September, 2007August, 2007July, 2007November, 2007December, 2007January, 2008February, 2008
March, 2008April, 2008March, 2008
- AFT, ILWU, & AFSCME Unions in Three States Endorse HR 676
- IAM, UAW, CWA Local Unions Endorse HR 676
- Five Baltimore Unions, IBT, SEIU, USW, APWU, UNITE-HERE Endorse HR 676
- Sheet Metal Workers? International Endorses HR 676
- Eleventh International Union IFPTE Endorses HR 676
- California Federation of Teachers Endorses HR 676
- OPEIU International Union and Masters, Mates & Pilots Endorse HR 676
- Two Steelworker Locals Endorse HR 676