Most recent:Off the Table, a New Movie About Single Payer
Unions for Single Payer is happy to present Off the Table.
This film shows how Canadian style Medicare could cover everyone in the US without co-pays, deductibles or premiums, and remove one of the biggest obstacles US labor negotiators face in contract negotiations.
Off the Table: The Case for HR 676
The film can be downloaded here.
For more details about the film and a downloadable leaflet, please visit this page.Continue reading…
- Video of IUE-CWA Local on strike to preserve health care and pensions
- Video of APWU Pres. Mark Dimondstein Speaking for Single Payer, Medicare for All
- Trumka Tells Netroots Nation: "My Preference Is Single Payer"
- Pennslyvania State Senator organizes for Single Payer
- Weiner Amendment Will Bring Single Payer Debate and Vote to the House Floor
- Mouseland Video from Tommy Douglas, the father of Canada's healthcare system
- USW President Leo Gerard: "We should fight for single payer healthcare"
- President of Montana MEA-MFT Speaks at Single Payer Rally
- Tom Szymanski of IBEW Local 725 Speaks at Rally in Indianapolis
- Organizer for California Nurses Association/NNOC Speaks at Rally in Indianapolis
- President of UAW Local at Kentucky Ford Plants Speaks Out
- Kentucky AFL-CIO President Speaks at Single Payer Rally
- Real Facts from Real News Network
- RN's and MD's Arrested for Speaking Out for Health Care
- Protesting Exclusion of Single Payer from Senate Finance Committee Meeting.
- Video: AFL-CIO VP & PNHP Physician speak at HR 676 Reception at DNC
- Video Link: CWA Posts Singlepayer Video on Website